Designing a place that works for you
We value your ideas and aspirations, acknowledging that our advice and guidance must be tempered by your design priorities and personal journeying
The creation of beautiful living and working environments depends upon close collaboration with you as our client and successfully integrating input from co-consultants and construction personnel. We value your ideas and aspirations, acknowledging that our advice and guidance must be tempered by your design priorities and personal journeying.
From design briefs and budgets through to design concepts, detailed documentation and construction work, we are committed to your interests. We work behind the scenes negotiating with Local Authorities, interpreting building codes, managing site constraints and determining building material & methods. We understand what needs to be achieved in practical terms, and assist you in making informed design and technical decisions towards fully realizing your aspirations.
Whether you are planning to build on your existing section, looking to make a move within New Zealand, or planning to move to NZ from overseas, we can help.
Practical considerations include (but may not be limited to).
- Climate, location and site selection.
- Construction type and choice of materials.
- Designing to your budget.
- Environmental issues – energy efficient sustainable design.
- All permissions including town planning and construction.
- Selecting the right builder.
- Construction management.
- Finishing the interior.
- Creating and implementing the landscape design.
We co-consult with allied industry professionals such as:
- Land and Quantity surveyors.
- Structural, Thermal, Electrical, Mechanical and Acoustic Engineers.
- Lighting consultants.
- Landscape designers.
- Specialist Kitchen and Interior designers.